Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So I don't know how to do rule a, d, e or f so I am sorry for being such a loser but I am hoping that at least Heather... who tagged me... gets to read this so I will feel somewhat successful.

1. I have gone bungy jumping 3 times, twice in Nanaimo and once at the West Edmonton Mall with my mom when she turned 50!
2. I had my first three boys in three years, so for 3 weeks in May every year they are only a year apart so right now have a 12, 13 and 14 year old. I don't think many people can say that unless of course you live in Utah!
3. I met my husband online.
4. I really like to watch a good movie but I hate watching it more than once.
5. I don't think I could live without my Loreal Mascara... I went for about 2 weeks to see if I could stand it but never, ever again!
6. If I am ever incapacited in a hospital all I ask is that someone make sure my eyebrows are plucked!

Yup I am full of surprises aren't I!!

Oh and Happy Mothers Day!! I was well taken care of today. I am feeling very blessed and content with my life and my family who actually is my life so I really don't need to say both but I did so hopefully its not to redundant!
Peace Out

4 comments:

HeatherK said...

As always you are Fab.
Your decision to jump with a bungee rope rather than without excludes you from the loser category.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Laura said...

um do you remember movies that you've already seen?

Becky said...

update your blog woman. We miss you guys!

mali said...

Would you post something new? ANYTHING!!!! I mis reading your blog! Love ya!