Friday, February 22, 2008

First Edition

Okay so I have decided to enter the world of blogs... again. I don't quite remember why I stopped last time but I think it was because it really is open to the whole internet world. But things are sooo boring with my life that I find myself reading through random peoples blogs and searching KSL (local news and classifieds) that I thought maybe this would be a little productive since I struggle with sitting down and writing a journal. I am not going to post pictures but those of you who read this and want to see my fabulous family and the trouble we get into every once in a while you have access to my facebook so that takes care of that! I am off for a date tonight with Steve and one of his college friends to see Vantage Point ? ... not excited about the movie but I really like Laura and Mason (and Steve) so I will enjoy myself. Its nice to have adult conversation every once in a while. My vocabulary consists of no, no, stop it, get down and please please have a nap and no :) Thats what its like having a very 'determined' 2 year old in the house. I have been having fun with Mama Smith getting her out of the house to shop for wedding stuff (Steve's youngest sister is getting married at the end of the month) If I didn't have Mama here I don't think I would make it, she is a nice reprieve from the boredom. I always complain that I have no friends and that I am always praying for one but when I get out of my selfish moods (which really isn't often... some things never change) I realize I have a wonderful relationship with my mother-in-law so my my prayers have been answered. I appreciate her so much. It's crazy how things can always be changing in our lives but the need to have friends never goes away. Okay I really need to get out of my PJs and get ready for my date night! I do love my Fridays! Its been a greay, cold day and I have cleaned out my fridge, organized toys, did some minor dusting and laundry and kitchen and all that fun stuff... not!! So now that it is almost 3:30 in the afternoon I better get ready!

No comments: